Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Originator Morria Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 14 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Asthma prevention in Israel (Inhalation)
- 14 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Asthma prevention in United Kingdom (Inhalation)