Research programme: skin disorder therapies - York PharmaAlternative Names: Skin protease inhibitors - York Pharma; VAMP inhibitors - York Pharma; Vitamin A metabolic pathway inhibitors - York Pharma; YP 003 programme - York Pharma; YP 004
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator York Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors; Retinoic acid metabolism modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Malignant melanoma; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2006 Preclinical trials in Malignant melanoma in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 13 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 13 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in United Kingdom (Topical)