Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Action PharmaAlternative Names: AP 1102; AP 1130; AP 1170; AP 1189; AP 405; AP11-series
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Action Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Melanocortin receptor agonists; Melanocortin receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Atopic dermatitis; Inflammation; Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jun 2010 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Denmark (PO)
- 23 Sep 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing in Denmark
- 16 Mar 2006 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Denmark (PO)