YP 001Alternative Names: Sabarep; Skin protease inhibitor YP001 - York Pharma; YP-001
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator York Pharma
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Contact dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Dec 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 13 Dec 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Contact dermatitis in United Kingdom (Topical)