Research programme: bone allografting therapy - AskBioAlternative Names: Biological Allograft
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Originator Asklepios BioPharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Tissue replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Bone disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 12 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Bone disorders in USA (unspecified route)