DTP hepatitis B vaccine - Shantha BiotechnicsAlternative Names: Shantetra
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2005
At a glance
- Originator Shantha Biotechnics
- Class Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Diphtheria; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 12 Sep 2005 Launched for Tetanus in India (IM)
- 12 Sep 2005 Launched for Pertussis in India (IM)
- 12 Sep 2005 Launched for Diphtheria in India (IM)