Research programme: lysosphingolipid receptor agonists - ActelionAlternative Names: Actelion-2; SIP1 agonists - Actelion/Roche
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Lysosphingolipid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2009 Compounds from this programme are no longer licensed to Roche worldwide
- 11 Oct 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 19 Jul 2006 Actelion and Roche have entered into a worldwide collaboration to co-promote and co-develop S1P1 receptor agonists for multiple autoimmune disease indications