Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Xantos/CryptomeAlternative Names: Anticancer therapeutics research programme - Xantos/Cryptome
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cryptome Pharmaceuticals; Xantos Biomedicine
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Australia
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Germany
- 17 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Australia (unspecified route)