Research programme: HER2 inhibitors - Avantogen OncologyAlternative Names: BIO 106
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Avantogen Oncology
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor antagonists; Genetic transcription inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2006 Innovate Oncology is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Avantogen
- 30 May 2006 Innovate Oncology has been acquired by Avantogen
- 16 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)