Research programme: matrix metalloproteinase 13 inhibitors - Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Developer Pfizer; Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action Matrix metalloproteinase 13 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2009 Wyeth has been acquired by Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2009 This programme is still in active development with Wyeth in the US
- 21 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Osteoarthritis in USA (PO)