Etoposide - Evolve OncologyAlternative Names: BIO 121
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Evolve Oncology
- Class Antineoplastics; Tetrahydronaphthalenes
- Mechanism of Action Type II DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Cancer in USA
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Sep 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)