Research programme: antisense oligonucleotides - Evolve OncologyAlternative Names: BIO123
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Evolve Oncology
- Mechanism of Action Genetic transcription inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Lung-cancer in USA (Inhalation)
- 19 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Lung cancer in USA (Inhalation)