Research programme: cancer therapeutics - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Feb 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 19 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)