Research programme: NAD(P)H oxidase inhibitors - vasopharm BIOTECHAlternative Names: VAS 2870
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator vasopharm BIOTECH
- Mechanism of Action NADH oxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Germany
- 16 Feb 2007 VAS 2870 is still in active development
- 19 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders in Germany (unspecified route)