Research programme: metabotropic glutamate receptor antagonists - Banyu
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Banyu
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Neurological disorders; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 21 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 21 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Anxiety disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 21 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Pain in Japan (unspecified route)