LEO 19123Alternative Names: Calcipotriol/LEO 80122; LEO 19123 cream; LEO-19123
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcitriol receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Plaque psoriasis
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Eczema
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Eczema in Denmark (unspecified route)