LEO 15520Alternative Names: Inflammation therapy - LEO Pharma; Inflammatory disorders therapy - LEO Pharma; LEO-15520
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Inflammation in Denmark (PO)
- 09 Nov 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Inflammation in Denmark (PO)
- 26 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Denmark (PO)