Research programme: dengue virus vaccine - Cyto Pulse/WRAIRAlternative Names: Dengue virus vaccine research programme - Cyto Pulse/WRAIR
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cyto Pulse Sciences; Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dengue
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Dengue in USA (Injection)
- 16 Aug 2006 Cyto Pulse has been awarded a $US2 million grant from the US NIH for the development of a DNA vaccine against Flaviviruses and DNA vaccine delivery system
- 26 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Dengue in USA (Injection)