AVE 0657Alternative Names: AVE-0657
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Sodium hydrogen antiporter inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiration disorders; Sleep apnoea syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Sleep apnoea syndrome in European Union (PO)
- 29 Apr 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Respiration disorders in European Union (PO)
- 13 Feb 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Sleep apnoea syndrome in European Union (PO)