Research programme: anticancer monoclonal antibodies - MedImmune/Georgetown UniversityAlternative Names: Anti-ALK MAb; Anti-anaplastic lymphoma kinase monoclonal antibodies
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Georgetown University; MedImmune
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Anaplastic lymphoma kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 19 Jun 2007 MedImmune has been acquired by AstraZeneca
- 26 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (Parenteral)