DRL 16536Alternative Names: DRF 16536
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2009
At a glance
- Originator Dr Reddys Laboratories
- Developer Dr Reddys Laboratories; Perlecan Pharma
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Diabetes mellitus in India (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Lipid metabolism disorders in India (unspecified route)