Research programme: glycogen synthase kinase-3 inhibitors - sanofi-aventis/Mitsubishi Tanabe PharmaAlternative Names: Glycogen synthase kinase-3 inhibitors research programme - sanofi-aventis/Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma; SAR 502250
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation; sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in France (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in France (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in France (unspecified route)