ATG 002Alternative Names: ATG-002
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator CoMentis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents; Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic foot ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Diabetic foot ulcer in USA (Topical)
- 21 Jun 2006 Athenagen has filed an IND with the US FDA for diabetic foot ulcers
- 31 May 2006 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Diabetic foot ulcer in USA (Topical)