Interferon-alpha sustained release - LG Life SciencesAlternative Names: LBSI-5536
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator LG Life Sciences
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Interferon alpha stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C in South Korea (Injection)