Research programme: Mullerian Inhibiting Substance therapeutics - Chlorogen
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Chlorogen
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 2007 Mullerian Inhibiting Substance therapeutics are available for licensing worldwide (http://www.chlorogen.com)
- 30 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 05 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)