Research programme: insulin-like growth factor therapeutics - Chlorogen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chlorogen
- Mechanism of Action Insulin-like growth factor I stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetes-mellitus in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Liver-disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 30 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)