BIO 055Alternative Names: BIO055
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Amilar Pharmaceuticals
- Class Erectile dysfunction therapies
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Erectile-dysfunction in USA
- 06 Oct 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Erectile dysfunction in USA (unspecified route)