Research programme: musculoskeletal disorders therapies - Millenium Biologix CorporationAlternative Names: ACTES™-B implants - Millenium Biologix Corporation; ACTES™-C implants - Millenium Biologix Corporation
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Millenium Biologix Corporation
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cartilage replacements; Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants; Tissue replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cartilage disorders; Musculoskeletal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 2005 Early research in Cartilage disorders in Canada (Parenteral)
- 06 Oct 2005 Early research in Musculoskeletal disorders in Canada (Parenteral)