Research programme: combination therapies - Angiotech/CombinatoRx
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Angiotech Pharmaceuticals; CombinatoRx
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Joint disorders; Peripheral arterial disorders; Vascular disorders; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA and Canada
- 13 Jun 2007 CombinatoRx and Angiotech have extended their research and development collaboration
- 03 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Joint disorders in USA (unspecified route)