Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapy - Abmaxis/BioArctic Neuroscience
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Abmaxis; BioArctic Neuroscience
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Injection)
- 10 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Sweden (Injection)
- 10 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (Injection)