Research programme: gastrointestinal disorders therapy - Dimerix Bioscience/StarpharmaAlternative Names: G-Protein Coupled Receptor modulators research programme - Dimerix Bioscience/Starpharma; GPCR modulators research programme - Dimerix Bioscience/Starpharma
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Dimerix Bioscience; Starpharma
- Class Dendrimers; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Gastrointestinal disorders in Australia (unspecified route)