Research programme: angiogenesis inhibitors - Catalyst BiosciencesAlternative Names: CB 18
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Catalyst Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Age-related macular degeneration; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 11 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)