Research programme: haemophilia cell therapy - Living Cell TechnologiesAlternative Names: Fac8Cell
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Living Cell Technologies
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Tissue replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haemophilia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Haemophilia in USA (Implant)
- 22 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 12 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Haemophilia in USA (Implant)