MPC 0920Alternative Names: MPC-0920
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Myriad Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 29 Jan 2008 Myriad completes a phase I trial in volunteers in USA
- 17 Aug 2007 MPC 0920 is still in phase I trials for thrombosis in the US