YKP 581Alternative Names: YKP581
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson; SK Bio-Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Johnson & Johnson; SK Drug Development Center
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Depression in Europe (unspecified route)