Research programme: pluripotent stem cell therapies - Plureon Corporation
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Plureon Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 13 Feb 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 18 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)