Research programme: phosphodiesterase 10A inhibitors - Amgen/Memory PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Phosphodiesterase 10 inhibitors - Amgen/Memory
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Memory Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Amgen; Memory Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphodiesterase 10A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders; Psychiatric disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 2008 Memory Pharmaceuticals amends its collaboration agreement with Amgen regarding this programme
- 17 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in USA (PO)