Research programme: neuroimmunophilin ligands - AstellasAlternative Names: FK 1706
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Immunophilin modulators; Interleukin 2 receptor antagonists; T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neurological-disorders in Japan (PO)
- 21 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in Japan (unspecified route)