BIO 203Alternative Names: BIO2003
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Gardant Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Candidiasis; Oropharyngeal candidiasis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jan 2007 Gardant Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Switch Pharma
- 21 Oct 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Oropharyngeal candidiasis in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Oct 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Candidiasis in USA (unspecified route)