BIO 023Alternative Names: BIO023
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Gardant Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Psoriasis in USA (Injection)
- 04 Jan 2007 Gardant Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Switch Pharma
- 22 Oct 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Psoriasis in USA (Injection)