Research programme: psoriasis therapy - Enhance BiotechAlternative Names: BIO 312; LI-312
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Enhance Biotech
- Mechanism of Action T cell activation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2006 Development discontinued for Atopic dermatitis and Psoriasis during 2006
- 22 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in USA (Topical)
- 22 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in USA (Topical)