Research programme: radiation protection therapeutics - Proteome Systems
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator Proteome Systems
- Developer Tyrian Diagnostics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Radiation injuries
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Radiation injuries in USA (unspecified route)