Research programme: cardiovascular therapeutics - Bio3 ResearchAlternative Names: CT 301/R; CT 406; Mimic-Abs HMGB1-specific; siRNA HMGB1 specific
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bio3 Research
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Italy
- 12 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in Italy (unspecified route)
- 15 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Coronary artery restenosis in Italy (unspecified route)