F 15845Alternative Names: 15845; F15845
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action NAV1.5 voltage-gated sodium channel inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Ischaemic-heart-disorders in France
- 23 Oct 2008 Profile reviewed for AstraZeneca client query: chemical structure and drug classes to be added
- 31 Dec 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Ischaemic heart disorders in France (unspecified route)