Research programme: retinal cell therapy - TheraVitae
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator TheraVitae
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Age-related macular degeneration; Diabetic retinopathy; Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Glaucoma in Thailand (Injection)
- 08 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetic retinopathy in Thailand (Injection)
- 08 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Age-related macular degeneration in Thailand (Injection)