Teriparatide intranasal - West PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: PTH - West Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator West Pharmaceutical Services
- Class Osteoporosis therapies; Peptide hormones; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Osteoporosis in USA (Intranasal)
- 22 Nov 2004 Intranasal teriparatide is available for licensing in the US (http://www.westpharma.com)