DRF 7295Alternative Names: DRF7295
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Dabur Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Apr 2008 Dabur Pharma has been acquired by Fresenius Kabi
- 18 May 2007 Phase II development is ongoing
- 31 Oct 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Colorectal cancer in India (Parenteral)