Research programme: eye disorders therapy - Dharmacon/AlconAlternative Names: RNAi-based therapy for eye disorders
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Alcon; Dharmacon
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)