Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - BioWa/OncoTherapy Science
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator BioWa; OncoTherapy Science
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 24 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Japan (Parenteral)