Research programme: acute coronary syndromes therapy - TrigenAlternative Names: Antiplatelet therapies - Trigen; PR 10
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Trigen Holdings AG
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute coronary syndromes; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 01 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 01 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Acute coronary syndromes in United Kingdom (unspecified route)